1. Bill.mp3 This is Bill’s obituary. (unfortunately like others in the Moodle blog, I couldn’t upload it, either.) Weird, I know. Would never use it with students, but what I was trying to make MP3 kept failing. I really like this feature. I wonder if there is a program that might read a little more smoothly or more quickly. My adult students often read slowly and I think this may help speed them up.
2. The link to my Google Calendar https://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1#g|week-2+22896+22902+22901
3. http://www.bing.com/search?q=stripefeetbooks&pc=cosp&ptag=AFDD283CA0BAB41E096F&form=CONMHP&conlogo=CT3210127 became: http://binged.it/1AtInMN. This is a website created by my daughter in law who is writing children’s books with African American main characters. I found Bitly an especially easy way to shorten the URL, but the shortened name didn’t include the original name, so it could be confusing.
4. The link to my Evernote. I can’t figure out the narration bit. https://www.evernote.com/Home.action#b=21ecf21f-6cb1-4e57-b3f0-4b4110b116e6&st=p&n=120927e9-5245-40a9-8d9c-8a37da9c4c36
5: Here is the LiveBinder Link: http://www.livebinders.com/edit/index/1583197 I think this is one of the best things we’ve learned so far for adult ed. I can add anything to it and each person can use it at their level.
5. part 2 https://sites.google.com/site/dyannchenaultniles/classroom-news/livebinder This is the link to Face of Your Classroom.